Tc Forum Activity

bigfoot

Just wondering, I've been told that Les Dawson was in fact a fantastic piano player and he was only able to do what he did due to his skills. Is this case with Wonder Boy? He is, in fact, a master of the English language and it

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but not in a gay way - why are people starting to us it i made it up so its my saying so pi$$  off and go and make one of your own.

It took me around five minutes to figure out what Gavin was trying to say. ;)

Here's what I think he meant.

"But not in a gay way" is a phrase that I first penned, so why are other members using it in their posts? Please think of a phrase of your own.

This coincides with the league tables for primary schools which show that a poor percentage of children at age 11 actually reach the Government's target standards for English. Posts such as the ones generated by Gavin (and many others) confirm that this is the case amongst older children too.

:rolleyes: T-shock... Yeah, I am too. If they would just shut off the Nintendo for a few... B)

By the way, I been on the lookout for a program that will decoded Gav's rantings.... Seems to be something like a code/compression algorithm? Those sentences seem to suggest that Gav is doing to sentences, win zip and winrar do to files... Har HAr haR :D

Oh, hey!!! I have found an app to check spelling inside of these "boxes" (that we type into, here to post message for example) Here. But please test try at your own risk, Andy nor I shall be held accountable. It looks to be free for personal use, as it seems it pops up to have you read things every few times, but is as cheap as $15 us dollars... I've only just installed it, if you would rather wait, I could tell you more in a few days.. ;)

i've been under a lot of pressure at the moment.

That's a work of grammatical genius! There's not many people with the guts to attempt a fundamental tense shift in the middle of a sentence!

I salute you... ;):D

Edited by neonsurge

Andy some how I dont see you working in Edinburge I, see you in the south of Spain drinking cocktails (wouldn't it be nice) in a couple of years to come, lauging you ass off at us young one working our butts off.

Gavin

Edited by Wonder Boy

Andy some how I dont see you working in Edinburge I, see you in the south of Spain drinking cocktails (wouldn't it be nice) in a couple of years to come, lauging you ass off at us young one working our butts off.

I bloody wish!