Riding

vincent1982

Hi all,

Just a quick question about riding my tl125 at a practise area, i havent done any trials since i was 7 years old and now im 24 and restoring my tl125. However I havent got a clue about what the machine is capable of or what objects are deemed ridable on a twin shock....im a bit worried ill look like a right idiot if i go and ride a a club. i used to race downhill mountain biking sponsored by volvo so to go into a sport where i have no skill is a bit scary. any tips?

its probaby down to what ever you can get the bike to do..... thats what trials is all about.

I was the same coming back to trials (funnily enough I went off to race downhill mtb, not to the heights of sponsorship tho), I was unsure about what I could do. Practise is the only way of finding out.

Theres a really good venue not too far from you in earl shilton, just off the M69. Its got good variety of terrain that the local trials club use for all levels. the club own the land and you have to be a member to have access, but