Getting Old!

shercrazy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stole someones identity so I dont pay taxes anymore. Then I get free bikes on their credit cards. When you ride a Trial dont leave your wallet in your truck. OK Copey :thumbup:

Ishy I have no idea what your last post was all about.

Edited by No Jive

Taff:

I have to tell you that I know Jay Lael fairly well! Although you were never a Pro rodeo rider like Jay, You have had more operations already on those knees!!! When you meet Jay, perhaps at the Alberta Outlaw event, you will be able to see into the future of your physical aches and pains mate :thumbup: Now, just have a look at me and see what clean living will do for you................picture of health here at my old age. I still feel like I'm 20, but every morning some old bugger is staring me down in the mirror!!! Me son keeps me young right now! Latest was a 100yrd dash sprint off tonight........old man can still win, but not much longer!

steve

You mean rodeo riding where you can't shut off the throttle while your bike yanks you down a cliff or embankment with violent authority? That is truly a scary experience. Makes my bones ache just (remembering) thinking about it! :blink:

Edited by JayLael

• 4 weeks later...

Ultracet. The wonder drug. At 39, it's the gift that keeps on giving, all day long. As a total noobie to trials, I just couldn't believe how riding a bike that weighs little more than the fuel tank on my streetbike could wear me out so much. Luvin it! My hats off to all you hoary headed oldsters, (that'd be anybody 40 an up ;) ) who roll thru those sections like geriatric butterflys. I've got a lot of pain coming from so many years of body abuse, I just hope I can still be riding trials when I'm vintage.

Taff Posted Today, 01:00 PM

QUOTE(Outlaw Dave @ May 1 2007, 05:38 PM)

Forget about the wonder cures - Just drink lots of beer ( your choice) At least it helps you forget the aches & pains.

Is that before or after the trial?

I've seen a few do it during the trial. Really loosened them up a bit.

Taff Posted Today, 01:00 PM

QUOTE(Outlaw Dave @ May 1 2007, 05:38 PM)

Forget about the wonder cures - Just drink lots of beer ( your choice) At least it helps you forget the aches & pains.

Is that before or after the trial?

I've seen a few do it during the trial. Really loosened them up a bit.

unless you've seen us ride up here Zippy........I ain't gonna comment ;)