2stroke Or 4 Stroke

hop blip and a jump

I can't decide which to buy, a sy250 or a sy250f???

I tried a montesa 4rt last week and quite liked that, but i don't like the thought of that fuel injection packing up as i'm not a lottery winner!!!

i've had a couple of sy's in the past and they i got on well with them, but i'd like to try a 4 stroker??? any one know of any problems with them?

Hi i too was in the same dilemma as you at the end of last year, as i was riding a 250sy and have done since they first came out. I wanted a new bike but weren't sure if to get another 2 stroke or a 4 stroke, after thinking long and hard about it i went for the 4 stroke and jumped into the unkown.

Now i have it i feel i have made the right choice i have had it 4 months now and not really had any problems at all, i had to change the main jet and lift the needle one notch but thats it if you can call it a problem.

• 1 month later...
Hi i too was in the same dilemma as you at the end of last year, as i was riding a 250sy and have done since they first came out. I wanted a new bike but weren't sure if to get another 2 stroke or a 4 stroke, after thinking long and hard about it i went for the 4 stroke and jumped into the unkown.

Now i have it i feel i have made the right choice i have had it 4 months now and not really had any problems at all, i had to change the main jet and lift the needle one notch but thats it if you can call it a problem.

hi i too was thinking yer a tart and cant ride a trials bike to save yer life!!!they dont make saddles big enough to accomadate yer fat a***..ha ha..house bricks indeed!! you wait nut nut