Riding Numbers

doogle

I presume everyone has got there riding numbers for scotland. I am going up to watch for a bit in the early part of the week and wondered what numbers some of you regular contributors on here are.

Kinell, Perce, Ishy, Gizza and anyone else who posts on here. So I can cheer you all on.

Good luck to you all. You are braver men and women than me. Hope the weather is good (especially as I am camping), and that you all have a trouble free enjoyable week.

Cheers

Dave

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume everyone has got there riding numbers for scotland. I am going up to watch for a bit in the early part of the week and wondered what numbers some of you regular contributors on here are.

Kinell, Perce, Ishy, Gizza and anyone else who posts on here. So I can cheer you all on.

Good luck to you all. You are braver men and women than me. Hope the weather is good (especially as I am camping), and that you all have a trouble free enjoyable week.

Cheers

Dave

Dave

I guess its something Andy could look in to. A riders list giving online names vs real names would be nice to have but everyone would have to agree and that's a fair bit of work emailing around for permision. If however all the riders were to just start here a reasonable list could come together.

Rider No. Real Name Online Name.

Go on guys give it a go.

Cheers

Dave

I'm number 219 and would appreciate shouts of encouragement/abuse/p*** taking :thumbup:

You'll have to shout quite loud if you want Ishy and Perce to hear you though, Ishy's getting on a bit (bless him) and Perce might not be able to hear you as he generally shouts at himself all the way up the sections :)

Number 253.....Lie in on Monday.....Up with the Larks Saturday

first in the Alex bar looking for someone to buy him a pint....... :thumbup:

I'm a Yorkshireman, I'll not take nowt away from Big John and the fact he never even brings a wallet to Fort William, but us Yorkies have known to be a bit tight.....

Who's round is it :)

I'm a Yorkshireman, I'll not take nowt away from Big John and the fact he never even brings a wallet to Fort William, but us Yorkies have known to be a bit tight.....

I was told you lot squeak when ya walk you're that tight! :lol::lol:

I was told you lot squeak when ya walk you're that tight! :lol::lol:

There's only a soft Lancastrain would believe an old wives tale like that.