100/1 Vs 80/1

cb8111

Hi peeps, Has anybody tried running a cota 315 on both 80/1 and 100/1 oil mixture. Is there a decent diffrence. Im currently running 80/1 but i'm cosidering changing to 100/1?

Edited by cb8111

My lad had a 98 315 a few years ago and I always ran that on 80:1 (Fully synthetic) the same as all the other trials bikes I've had over the last 10 years or so.

The 315 never had a good blow out as he only ever rode easy club trials and hardly ever got out of third gear, but it still ran perfectly on 80:1. I've never had the nerve, or the need, to try any weaker.

Our son run his 02 315 on 80/1 fully synth for for 2 years trouble free except for the occasional dribble of old oil out the bottom of the silencer until a couple of months ago when he changed to 100/1 , the bikes now idle in the garage with mains gone and a seized piston while he amasses the

Our son run his 02 315 on 80/1 fully synth for for 2 years trouble free except for the occasional dribble of old oil out the bottom of the silencer until a couple of months ago when he changed to 100/1 , the bikes now idle in the garage with mains gone and a seized piston while he amasses the