Boyesen Reeds Problems

leggins

hi ive just been out today for the first time since fitting boyesen reeds in my rev3 . at first there was a noticable difference mainly on hill climbs. there seemed to be loads more power. After a couple of hours solid practice the bike started to lose power as if the clutch was slipping. I may have developed a clutch problem I did also notice the bike smoking quite alot ( yeah I know take its cigs away ha ha ) . I was wondering if anyone had had simular problems. could this also be a over heating problem ??

cheers Leggins

What a difference power is up by 10-15%. The overall performance increase is good - a bit of an eye opener on the first few sections I was caught of guard and paid the price. The jetting is standard as too is the needle height, all that's been done is the air screw has been turned out one whole turn as instructed. The carb has also been drilled to stop it leaking. I'm very please with the results and for

Edited by spud