Colorado National Tv Broadcast

dbrown

TMavTV broadcast of the 1st two rounds of the series from Colorado will be coming very soon. I did the color commentary with Brian Drebber announcing. Rounds 1 and 2 will each be a separate 1 hr show, focused on the Pro class of course. Excellent video coverage in High-Def, if you are lucky enough to have the MavTV network on your cable system. If not, you are still in luck because the shows will be broadcast via broadband over the web, at the location & time shown below. If you miss the broadcast I think there's still a way to get video-on-demand later. Check it out, this is the dawn of a new day for televised coverage of our National Championship Trials! And don't forget to thank them for their coverage and to call or email your cable provider and tell them you want MavTV! They will have full coverage of the nationals this season, as well as some other AMA motorsports. Spread the word!

http://www.mavtv.com/pages/public_motorsports.asp

-dan brown

Thaks for the update. I have been checking the web site to see when it will be on. I do object to the scantly dressed women on their web site, but will still watch the Nationals. Cant wait to see the show. Thanks Dan

Awesome show, you have to watch it. The show is about an hour long. Not easy to film trials but they got better as the show went on. Cant wait to see the rest of the Nationals.

They also have other motorcyle sports like ice racing, speedway and hill climbs. Check it out. Oh and dont let your wife cath you watching the bikini models, :D especially before Fathers Day.