Wow - An Aprilia Forum!

darrelltaylor

Can I hear tumble weed in the background?

We will see who is laughing when all of the old Aprilia people come out of the woodwork and join in the fun in here!

it wont be long before this whole web site changes its name to www.apriliatrialscentral.com

when you others are all looking for other forums because the Aprilia crowd are taking over dont say i didnt warn you!

as a FAIRLY regular rider of an Aprilia Climber 280,,,(its actually my dads bike...honest!!!)..i think the new forum should be renamed Aprilia for NUTTERS forum.

Its such a beast of a bike to ride, but I must admit, if I ride it for a while, when I get back on my Beta, everything feels alot smoother, easier, and more importantly more gentle. My Aprilia is so fierce it could pull yer arms off :D

as a FAIRLY regular rider of an Aprilia Climber 280,,,(its actually my dads bike...honest!!!)..i think the new forum should be renamed Aprilia for NUTTERS forum.

Its such a beast of a bike to ride, but I must admit, if I ride it for a while, when I get back on my Beta, everything feels alot smoother, easier, and more importantly more gentle. My Aprilia is so fierce it could pull yer arms off :D

I rode one once many years ago and thought it was trying to trial a big crosser.

We will see who is laughing when all of the old Aprilia people come out of the woodwork and join in the fun in here!

Yup. The traffic this forum is creating is just so much I might have to shut it down :o

you may mock thee but im sure the hoards of loyal Aprilia riders are soon to arrive!

i will hopefully be riding mine soon so i might have something interesting to write!

come on Aprilia hoards - dont let me down!

Edited by darrelltaylor

Here in the USA we still see the Aprilias from time to time, We have a club member that still competes on a 93 model regularly. I will keep my 94 model , might be the top "vintage bike" one day <_<

Keep em coming

• 1 month later...