Factory Beta

the addict

There is a rumour there will be a Jeroni Fajardo full factory spec 07 Rev3 bike at the Dishes tomorrow :wub: titanium exhaust (full system) high compression head, larger factory clutch master cylinder, sticky Michelin tyres, Raptor pegs,factory Mikuni, Blueprinted engine, gas flowed, V Force Reeds to mention a few :wub: hope you can hang on mate!!!!! Minted!!!!!

Edited by The Addict

the only time ralph gets excited with his cash is in the sweet shop !!!!! hi barry long time no see when are you going to drag heath up to the dishes for a practice ? we are there tomorrow if you fancy a ride

Sweet shop or Pie shop :wub: (sorry Ralph couldn't help it)

I wanna come down again soon and shall try talking Heath into it failing that I should finally have transport again soon so shall get down there again soon some way or another

Thats Fatisem, now Stop it!!

Barry i am tunring into a bit of a Bunter, i can not stop eating. I blame giving up the fags (smoking to the brother across the pond) but Dad recons that would have passed after 8 years.

I think i could be pregnent like an elephant 48 months till i pop.

Not me with the new bike i am about the only one who hasn't got one.

I can not afford to eat and buy a new bike.

I am still gorgeous though Barry even though i have a fuller figure, i think they call it voluptuous.

You do not bang in a big nail with a small hammer?

Justin recons i got an ar#e like Serina Williams but i wouldn't suit a tennis skirt and crop top.

I don't know? maybe I should bring some of my cycling lycra gear down next time for you to ride around in?

ralph in lycra !!! NICE. he could do with some more trials kit as well ! as his bum has eaten most of the kit he wears now. :wub:

The full Factory REV3 went well today, sounded lovely and mega power :wub: Its got three gears :wub: really?

We also had an ex Lampkin Repsol with more bling than Kayne West, (who ever that is?) bit loud though? and didn

Edited by The Addict

The full Factory REV3 went well today, sounded lovely and mega power :wub: Its got three gears :wub: really?

We also had an ex Lampkin Repsol with more bling than Kayne West, (who ever that is?) bit loud though? and didn