Small Bike Tires

brian r

• 3 weeks later...

So, Michelin in the US knows nothing about a 19" trials tire.:lol::lol: They do however have 18" and 21". Uh, I think I was already aware of that since I have them on 3 bikes. :lol:

I still can't find the Michelin 19" front tire here. Anyone overseas have any idea where to get these. They are much better than the Cheng Shin that comes on the Beta Rev 50 and the Sherco 80 IMHO.

Actually, I can probably re-phrase with Brian's permission.

ANY 19" Trials pattern tire available other than the Cheng Shin?

It just happens that we now know that the Michelin has been made becuase he has one. Of course Michelin USA denies all knowledge of such, but that is another story.

Any help, ideas, suggestions, rude comments, hey, to heck with you guys we are not going to bother looking in one of the many bike shops that have Trials stuff here and see if they have anything, Greatly appreciated.

I do not think anyone is overly impressed by the Cheng Shin's performance, but it does seem to be the only game in town, well, maybe country is more accurate.

Thanks for looking guys.

So the bike came with a Michelin right? Have you tried ordering the OEM replacement from the bike manufacturer?

I know GasGas list the tires as a OEM part number....might be worth a try, if you haven't already.

Not a whole lot of OEM support for Mechatechno Amigo bikes in the states.

Mike Komer at the Tryals shop brought them in for a bit? and has some parts, but no longer brings them in to the best of my knowledge.

The Beta's and Sherco's that have this size come in with Cheng Shin, as well as the other Amigo that we have seen.