on my clutch finger side of wrist!

Any one else have this?

Its a bit crap!

But hey

only been riding trials now less > 2 months

Put some SM on the end in case you likes the music

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/bhi...nt=ac6a318c.flv

Edited by bhima

It's mostly because you are not used to it.

However.... Your 'bars are a long way forward, but your stance in not right. especially during wheelies. Trials is about balance, During a wheely you need to get your weight back (almost straight arms). you are pulling the bike up and relying on power acceleration to keep the front up, this give poor control, and you showed quite a lot of dabs doing this in you clip. With the Handlebars so far forward, it makes nose wheelies easy, so you tend to do a lot of 'em, however you technique is poor and again your weight is too far forward, which certainly could be stressing you wrist, and is likely a contributing factor to your RSI.

Anyway I only offer a few tips as I see things, and I hope I might help in some small way.

Above all else my advice would be:

JOIN A CLUB AND TALK TO YOUR LOCAL TOP LEVEL RIDERS. They will be good guys, regardless of where you are.

Cheers,

Chris.

You probably would benefit from bending your legs a bit. I say this as someone who's carrying a damned site more weight round than you are :rolleyes:, but found it much easier on the arms when you make the rest of the body work too.

You look to be stood on the bike leaning on the bars, and I think a lot of people do it, especially when the legs are tired, I do too but it all gets worse from there. A little bit of leg effort can save a lot of effort spent pushing/picking the bike up. Get a lower centre of gravity by getting yer legs bent, and it'll let the bike move when and where it wants to, helping it over obstacles if you know what I mean.

I don't know, maybe not riding around like a 13 yr. old hopped up on a pot o' coffee with a Red Bull chaser? :D

Thanks at 42 its good to hear that!

Top advice! thanks.

Soon as I saw the video I knew that my posture was not right.

I will play around with my handle bars.

Wheelies-squat down straight arms- Wheelies-squat down straight arms- Wheelies-squat down straight arms- Wheelies-squat down straight arms-

Im lucky to have 2 clubs locally/

I got 3 bikes and no car/van so haven

If you like your wheelies make sure you cover the back brake all the time, it will stop you from going over the back and use it to feel for the balance point. When the front drops blip it back up either to the balance point or over and control it with the brake, use your left leg for balance left and right turning.

If you like your wheelies make sure you cover the back brake all the time, it will stop you from going over the back and use it to feel for the balance point. When the front drops blip it back up either to the balance point or over and control it with the brake, use your left leg for balance left and right turning.

use your left leg for balance left and right turning.

i dont understand this bit!

Sorry, I was **** at grammer at school. What I mean is, keep your foot over the brake all the time if possible, use your left leg to balance side to side and if you want to turn left or right pull on one side of the bars (or push) but still only use the free leg to balance. Cant always keep the brake covered but it will stop a loop out most of the time.

Sorry, I was **** at grammer at school. What I mean is, keep your foot over the brake all the time if possible, use your left leg to balance side to side and if you want to turn left or right pull on one side of the bars (or push) but still only use the free leg to balance. Cant always keep the brake covered but it will stop a loop out most of the time.

So when you say left leg

You mean knee flapping foot on peg?

I tried your straight arm principle on my SM 400cc.

Changed things hell of a lot!

If I can get used to it-

When I get used to it

Im sure it will be so much safer

The front wheel doesn