For Those The Wrong Side Of 40...

slapshot 3

Texan bars and Aztecs were my favs, we're kind of lucky in Stonehaven we have a wee sweetie shop that still sell boiled sweets and other less popular stuff, it's great. Same growing up, got my pocket money from my gran and used to go to ganelli's in Saltcoats for my weeks sweeties.....10p pocket money!!! how times change. Their home made ice cream was to die for

Edited by Slapshot 3

Texan bars and Aztecs were my favs, we're kind of lucky in Stonehaven we have a wee sweetie shop that still sell boiled sweets and other less popular stuff, it's great. Same growing up, got my pocket money from my gran and used to go to ganelli's in Saltcoats for my weeks sweeties.....10p pocket money!!! how times change. Their home made ice cream was to die for

Used to go and visit my Gran in hospital she used to give me and my brother 5p each, my brother took the shilling and I wanted the big five penny coins, because I thought it was more!! I was only about 4 years old at the time.

Anyway we used to go to the shop across the road from the hospital and buy the biggest bag of sweets for that 5p....................how times change

Edited by GIZZA5

Texan Bars :blink: forgot about those, a fav as well, guaranteed to pull any loose teeth out or fillins in one bite :P I can remember when Mars bars were 5p each :( and went up to 7p due to inflation probs in the early 70,s I think. Oh and can also remember my dad moaning when petrol went up to 70p a gallon? thats about 15p a litre.

Am I the only one to feel cheated when clicking on sweaty heaven only to find if was confectionery?

Dodgy education Mr Bigfoot....Sweetie not sweaty, dragging this website into the gutter.... mind you if it should be sweaty is that why it's called eye candy :blink: