Classic Championships

tilertrialler

yep nothing worse in my opinion than doing a 3/400 mile round trip to ride a 2 mile

closed circuit event , noticed the phil king moved back to febuary could be risky

if the weathers bad , and no rounds around the center of the country ,where have

they all gone ? any one with a pre75 or twinshock the sammy series looks favourable

• 3 weeks later...

With the draft dates for 2008 now being published is there any confirmation about any change of rules for the "ACU Traditional" series - particularly on the dual routes topic? (or otherwise) - or are these confirmed at the trials forum?

I spoke to the acu stall at the dirt bike show, and as I understand, the rules are very similar to last year.

They are to introduce a over 60s class ??.

They will give oganizers the chance to have 50% of the sections with an alternative easier route.

classes B ( twinshock)... C ( aircooled mono),,,, and over 40 ... to ride harder route, all others to ride 50/50 route.

Classes B..C..D.. can ride 50/50 route but not score points.

seems all good to me, not to sure about the over 60 class, there is normally only about 10 riders in the over 50 class and I dont think may of them are ready to move up to over 60 yet, I dont think there will be a new rush of over 60s to support the class?? maybe they could consider a pre 78 class for the older twinshocks doing the alternative route, the older twinshocks can struggle on the harder route??