New Venue - Bigger Entry?

1st gear steve

I was discussing this topic with a friend, we agreed to disagree......

It came about whilst setting out for the M,bro trial for Sept 9th, which is a Brand New Piece of Land. (Scotland Farm, Snilsworth Moor)

He feels that this should be good for ensuring us some extra entries, as Most riders jump at the chance of something new, especially with new venues hard to come by. As a result we should expect strong numbers

I however feel that us lot are mainly creatures of habit & many go where they know/ feel safe, or wait until they are 'recomended' to a paticular trial, & that venues need time to take hold, this is why i am not expecting a recored turnout!! I also feel that the less experienced are also likley to try something new - am i right?

There is a few pints on this, so feedback either way please.

By the way the venue is superb, so hopefully will be a good event, either way.

Edited by 1st gear Steve

Different venue scores for me everytime. :P Can,t abide same venues ,same old sections, multilap trials. :blink:

Wouldn't it be brilliant to have a new venue for every trial! And then be able to find enough Observers to man 40 sections so that we could use just one lap!