Snapped Bleed Nipple

marcswan

Hi, anyone know a sure fire way of removing the snapped rear caliper bleed nipple on my gasgas03 without knacking the threads on the caliper?

should i take it to a garage or will they just break it and tell me i need a new caliper? basically im hoping to get it fixed for as little cost as possible but i know one wrong move could cost me dear!

thanks for any help

Hi, anyone know a sure fire way of removing the snapped rear caliper bleed nipple on my gasgas03 without knacking the threads on the caliper?

should i take it to a garage or will they just break it and tell me i need a new caliper? basically im hoping to get it fixed for as little cost as possible but i know one wrong move could cost me dear!

thanks for any help

If your like me it's quite rare that you need to bleed the brakes you could most likely bleed at the calliper pipe pump rear brake quickly the push down while opening the pipe union when fully down close pipe union repeat several times until the brake feels firm(when you,ve owned old land rovers this was quite a common doge that I used to save myself some money)