El Trial De Espana...so. Cal. Usa....

jwsocal

:D Hey all, it was a great day here in southern California for Trials action. I thought maybe you might be interested in checking out some images. Between the two day's I'll probably take 700+ pics, so it'll take a week or so to load them all. Here's the link to my site. Click on Gallery and scroll down to the Trial de Espana...Enjoy....

My Webpage

:lol: Hmmm, 100 hits on my thread and no comments. Interesting. Nevermind the great photographic ability portraid here, I want to hear some comments on what you all think. What about the terrain, would you like to try this type, does it compare with the challenges and obsticles you all take on? How about a little conversation here.... :lol:

:lol: I've done two Trials events, the most recent was the 22nd and 23rd of May. If you click on Gallery at the top, a list of events will come up. Scroll down to near the bottom and you should find El Trials de Espana....Thanks

Hey JW--

Thanks for coming out to our event, it's great to have a professional photographer taking pictures instead of our shaky clubmembers (except Astrolounger, he takes good pics).

I've looked at most of the pics you have here and they look great. Needless to say, I love the terrain. I wish you could have made it out to the section I was checking since it had some stuff that intimidated even some of the seasoned veterans. Unfortunately, my section was the furthest one from camp, about 180 miles I think.

Thanks again,

Richard