Boy's Toys Why

barrybaines

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as I have just bough the new toys I wondered what the rest of you do with your spare time? Obviously mine are all on 2 wheels

DSCF1699.jpg

Must remeber to take a picture of the roadie some time!

Thanks Barry ,you dont know it but you've help me make a decision. I seem to have less and less spare time these days and I get a lot of peer pressure to buy a road bike(and ditch the Sherco)as it's less time consuming i.e gear on press the starter and away.

They say that the human brain(male especially) reacts best to visual stimulus.

Looking at that picture there is only one bike there that lights my fire, the trials bike, a Beta even!! :ph34r:

Nope I'm just plain leftist! either that or the sun was right in my eyes that way!

DSCF1697.jpg

Looking at the tarmac beneath the Bandit it looks like you've been doin' a burnout..are you a nuisance neighbour?? :lol:

When my brother had a Bandit he never washed it so I took pride in writing 'ar5e' in the dust just before it's name.. :ph34r: Juvenile or what?

Edited by HAM2

I bet that CR is a right animal on the road! Must be fun though :D

Yep, animal indeed. Loads of fun though. A bit dear to run and its taken a long while to get it to where it is now but its all worth it when i'm leaving those race reps on a sunday.

7-12mpg, 400 mile out of a rear tyre, 3000 mile out of a piston (if im lucky) but does the quarter in 10.52 and thanks to some recent mods now tops out at 130mph :guinness: