Classic Scott Trial Video "two Stroke Cowboys"

moleman

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this youtube version is about 45mb , but i have on my desktop the 330 mb .vob file straight as it came from the video player

if someone can tell me where to upload it to, i could do that , it`s better quality...

Great filming , wonderfull music , Terrible name.

Moleman

Do you know how to create a torrent? Then we could all share you file. If not look here.

No i dont(didnt..) know how to create a torrent , but here goes it is on Mininova and is called VTS 01 1 VOB it`s 322.5mb and the hash no is 40f7e1ddf90f7ccf0ddba80491c6242721fa9f62 , there seems to be other vts 01 1 vobs on mininova, so be carefull!!

i will leave the comp on for a day or two as i do not have a very fast connection, good luck and lets know if it works

Right, forget all that!!! it`s not working... time for some beer, i will try again when i get time or if some can suggest somewhere to easily upload to i will do that , it`s just the same film but better quality , if all else fails i could put it on a CD and mail it to some computer whizz..

Hmm, how does this torrent thing work then? :guinness:

Can I download the file or is it a shared thingy type thing!

You'll need a program like azureus, a quick search on google will give you all the info you need, once your set up its so easy to swap fies between people all at the same time as well.

It would be good to have a few on here swapping great clips like this one.

Right, forget all that!!! it`s not working... time for some beer, i will try again when i get time or if some can suggest somewhere to easily upload to i will do that , it`s just the same film but better quality , if all else fails i could put it on a CD and mail it to some computer whizz..

Pity, its had 31 downloads of the torrent already

Pity, its had 31 downloads of the torrent already

try this it`s now called http://www.mininova.org/get/959416 ClassicScott 322.5mb on Mininova

I downloaded uTorrent and found the file, went to download it but ended up with 0% after waiting ages! Cancelled it in the hope that someone like Heath does the techy bit and then posts it on his website for an easier download ;)

I downloaded uTorrent and found the file, went to download it but ended up with 0% after waiting ages! Cancelled it in the hope that someone like Heath does the techy bit and then posts it on his website for an easier download ;)

I know very little about torrents , but i can see it in Azureus and have followed several walkthroughs , it is on the tracker site and it`s open on my computer, but.. it doesnt seem to download , if someone who understands all this torrent m`larky wants to PM me with an address i can mail them a CD and set it up right . or any suggestions ?

The bit where you copy from VHS to DVD, i can do and i would love to see the 30 min version again, i am busily sorting through old Betamax and VHS tapes to find out if i still have a copy

If you want to watch some really old Scott Trial archive.

Go to:- http://www.itnsource.com/en/Home-Page/ click advanced search. type 'Scott Trial' & select search in the Pathe News area only. There's several years from 1919 - 1938. The Le Man's start one year is a personal favourite, Jim the Clock would have an interesting time at the first section if we reintroduced that.