Classic Scott Trial Video "two Stroke Cowboys"

moleman

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Program now copied and ready to burn.

Have also created a Divx copy and uploaded HERE.

As yet I have not been able to watch the full 24 minutes, probably due to my connection to the net falling over. However, I have added a download icon to the video page to allow the save target function to work.

Enjoy.

For those without Divx go to Divx.com

As yet I have not been able to watch the full 24 minutes, probably due to my connection to the net falling over. However, I have added a download icon to the video page to allow the save target function to work.

Enjoy.

Absolutely Fantastic! just consumed a full packet of chocolate hob nobs whilst watching it twice,

found an old can of "Filtrate " complete with black fingerprints in the shed yesterday , so have left it open beside the fire whilst watching for more "atmosphere"

Top stuff!

Enjoy.

RVM,

Could you explain how to save it to our computers or burn to a DVD.

It's a brilliant find and I can watch it via Divx...........but alas cannot save it to my computer because i'm a clueless on the Technie front of computers

Either in the thread or by PM

Thanks

JB

RVM,

Could you explain how to save it to our computers or burn to a DVD.

It's a brilliant find and I can watch it via Divx...........but alas cannot save it to my computer because i'm a clueless on the Technie front of computers

Either in the thread or by PM

Thanks

JB

Stop the video playing and right click on the download icon. Select "save target as" or "save link as" and save file as normal to your HD. Download time will depend on your connection speed.

I down loaded the file but it only plays up till the end of Orgate then freezes ;) (bit like my 1st Scott attempt!!!!!).

Any Ideas? If I try to download it again it only takes a few seconds even though I have deleted the 1st copy and cleared my cache?

Ian

I down loaded the file but it only plays up till the end of Orgate then freezes ;) (bit like my 1st Scott attempt!!!!!).

Any Ideas? If I try to download it again it only takes a few seconds even though I have deleted the 1st copy and cleared my cache?

Ian

RVM, thanks for the Scott download. What an ace film, back when men had hair.

Ian, I had to download this three times to get complete file. Using Opera it allows "resume download", so I assume connection was stalling before completion. It also came through at an unusually fast speed too.