Wycombe And District Mcc (classes)

jack_h

hey all,

im planning on riding the wycombe trial at stokenchurch this sunday though am not sure if they are running three classes (with blue as the easiest).

I checked the regs at the back of last weeks t+mx and the only classes mentioned are adult, youth and brit bike.

can anyone confirm what classes the club are running this sunday?

thanks

Jack H

• 1 year later...

Hi, I am thinking of doing "Wycombe & Dist Stokenchurch Area Expert Open Y" on the 08/02/2009.

I am a noob (done 1 trial at Hungry Hill - Hampshire) obviously the title of the Wycombe trial implies its Expert.

I assume there will be an easy route this time round too for noobs like me?

Finally, its hard for me to judge how 'easy' an easy route is ... one mans easy is another mans impossible ... ok, so the only frame of reference I have was the Yellow (gentlemans) and red (beginners) routes at Hungry Hill in Dec 08.

Anyone done both these trials and can put a 1-10 scale on difficulty they found it for me so I can extrapolate how I might find Wycombe. If you have 'marks lost' at both trials, then it'd be the most fundamental comparison ...

Thanks in advance.