Hello From Charente , France

pixie

As one of those who chose to leave the UK a few years ago with his bikes ( resting in the barn ). I'm happy to find this site and look forward to some interesting exchanges . I used to persaude a bitsa Norman around VMCC trials so I hope to carry on as we have a lot of country around us , albeit with gun-totting hunters around in Winter . The bike was 2T engined with Armstrong forks so I simply fitted what I had ; an 8E motor and went from there . A bit long so one night after failing to get around sections I unbolted the front downtube and with a rope pulled the wheels closer until I had a more Greeves-like wheelbase .voila it turned . Outside flywheel took a beating so coils went and kept original contacts to fire total loss 6volt system using Honda 50 battery between the forks , works all day and cheap . S24 carb and exhaust still problem as is my tuning but it is fun . Thanks for reading this , Pixie

As one of those who chose to leave the UK a few years ago with his bikes ( resting in the barn ). I'm happy to find this site and look forward to some interesting exchanges . I used to persaude a bitsa Norman around VMCC trials so I hope to carry on as we have a lot of country around us , albeit with gun-totting hunters around in Winter . The bike was 2T engined with Armstrong forks so I simply fitted what I had ; an 8E motor and went from there . A bit long so one night after failing to get around sections I unbolted the front downtube and with a rope pulled the wheels closer until I had a more Greeves-like wheelbase .voila it turned . Outside flywheel took a beating so coils went and kept original contacts to fire total loss 6volt system using Honda 50 battery between the forks , works all day and cheap . S24 carb and exhaust still problem as is my tuning but it is fun . Thanks for reading this , Pixie

Hey Dude, Whats up?

I did not undurstand anything you just said cause my French is not too good. I think you said that your old bike is a POS!

I heard they have new ones there but with Yamaha motors, Ck it out!

Later Dude! :thumbup:

Hey Dude, Whats up?

I did not undurstand anything you just said cause my French is not too good. I think you said that your old bike is a POS!

I heard they have new ones there but with Yamaha motors, Ck it out!

Later Dude! :thumbup:

Well you might not understand if you buy out of the box stuff and my name is not dude ...Ca'va . a'bientot