Hi From Arizona

destry

I've always enjoyed watching trials events, but now I want to get into it. I actually race offroad motorcycles for a living, but I know practicing on a trails bike will help me become a better rider. After the last couple of Endurocross's I know it's what I need to work on. I'm really looking forward to finding out more about it. Thanks!

Best Wishes,

Destry

www.destryabbott.com

I've always enjoyed watching trials events, but now I want to get into it. I actually race offroad motorcycles for a living, but I know practicing on a trails bike will help me become a better rider. After the last couple of Endurocross's I know it's what I need to work on. I'm really looking forward to finding out more about it. Thanks!

Best Wishes,

Destry

www.destryabbott.com

There is an old guy named Ray Peters that lives out there somewhere. You should track him down as he can show you the ropes! :thumbup:

Destry,

Cental Arizona Trials runs about 10 events a year the next one being on 2 Dec 20 miles north of Phoenix on I17

You can get all the details om;

www.centralarizonatrials.org

and don't forget my web site either;

www.blackcatvintagetrials.com

or give me a call 602 376 5414

Tony

Thanks Tony! I'll have to see if I can make a few of them next year. I want to get a little practice before I get it taken to me.

Destry,

Cental Arizona Trials runs about 10 events a year the next one being on 2 Dec 20 miles north of Phoenix on I17

You can get all the details om;

www.centralarizonatrials.org

and don't forget my web site either;

www.blackcatvintagetrials.com

or give me a call 602 376 5414

Tony

There is an old guy named Ray Peters that lives out there somewhere. You should track him down as he can show you the ropes! :thumbup:

Old guy Ray was kicking my butt this weekend. He is a heck of a rider and a great teacher. I just hate when he gets on my bike and shows me how to do something on it....Because I have lots of excuses when I can't do something and usually I blame the bike not my lack of ability. :wall: