Hi, New To Site, 3006phil, Cumbria, England!

3006phil

Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Phil from Barrow in Furness, cumbria. fairly new to trials but been riding off road for around 13 years. Wanting to hopefully enter some trials after a couple of practise runs around local areas, If anyone knows of any good trials practises in the cumbrian area fell free to contact me.

Thanks Phil

Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Phil from Barrow in Furness, cumbria. fairly new to trials but been riding off road for around 13 years. Wanting to hopefully enter some trials after a couple of practise runs around local areas, If anyone knows of any good trials practises in the cumbrian area fell free to contact me.

Thanks Phil

That was quick Phil.....

Keep in touch...if you get any good places sorted drop me a PM

Nick

randyrat :thumbup:

hi there, best place for you to practice fairly locally is fell green up at bootle. it's where the bootle club run most of there trials. there's also top o cross, but only certain people seem to be able to use this land, better off at bootle really.

Good stuff, how often do you get out! Ive been up Birkrigg at weekend but Generally dont like venturing out on my own incase of the inevitable. currently riding a gas gas tx 250 1998. Im wanting to hopefully meet up with a few peps on a day out. If you know of any days let me know,

Phil