Trials Competition

Andy

I tried emailing Shan about this, but it bounced. Hopefully he reads this!

For those who are not aware, I supplied a few photos of Dennis Sweeten and Jarvis in the SSDT for Trials Competition. Shan said he'd send me a copy so I could see my work in print. Well, it arrived yesterday.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't something as well put together and professional as turned up. Good and lengthy write-up's of events and plenty photos. Similar in layout to our Trials and Motocross News, but obviously without the MX part!

You guys are lucky to have a dedicated, quality publication for the sport.

Thanks Shan!

I'll second that!

I really look forward to each month's issue and I try to get a few each month to give to folks who swinging by my shop who are interested in trials.

Shan's commitment to the quality of the publication and his enthusiasm for trials are plainly evident in his paper. It's sweet.

Mike

Andy - you might try editor@trialscomp.com for Shan Moore. Shan always does a brilliant job with each month's newspaper - I would like to know more about his trials accomplishments as I've found that he was a multi-year winner of my club's President's Cup trial. From forum discussions with Craig it seems that Shan was (still is) a very high caliber trials rider with many victories and lots of history.