Steering Bearing.

gunplumber

G'day from down under. Twenty years and 30kg ago I used to ride B grade open here in Oz. I have just bought a Cota 242 to get back into fun riding. I have most of the parts that I need or have found them on the World Wide Watsit. The thing I need most is steering head bearings. can't find any down here and the USA Guru in Arizona dosent know where to get any. They are IRB - IR -5010. I have found a factory in China that list them but havent been able to get an answer from them. They will probably only sell them in orders of 7 million or somthing. So any one there got any idea where I can get some please send me an e-thing and in return I will send you the Sydney Opera House in plain brown wrapping by surface mail.

Regards to all

Charlie.

try this link http://www.feibearings.com/about.htm they are in your neck of the woods.

please refrain from sending anymore artifacts/personnel from your country.

we are very nearly full, and cant spare the space.

regards

paul :(

Thanks for that Paul. Sorry the Opera House is on its way. I'm sure that you could get at least three and a half quid for it on ebay! If not just mark "return to sender". We are having a Federal election today so maybe I could interest you in a used Prime Minister?

Thanks for the reply, I have to admit that a new prime minister sounds attractive as ours is not working to his full potential.

Please ask your unsucsesful candidate to send a CV to, Downing Street, London.

They must be able to loose 25 million sets of bank details, start wars needlessly, and eradicate off road riding as soon as possible.

Re-numeration will be in line with current dictatorship rates.

P.S. would you be interested in an Olympic stadium / village, it will shortly become vacant with little use to us.

Awaiting your reply

Paul.

P.P.S. the postman has just been, did you send the opera house collect cos he wants $387,238.98 in unpaid duty.