Whitehawk

micky

This is no ordinary whitehawk, I rode this bike after it was built by the origional owner about 8 months ago. It has ty250 forks, fantic rims, electronic ignition, a trail and trials uk 200cc convertion, trick hand built rear shocks, tubeless tyres and the boost bottle. This bike pulls and hanldes like a modern 250 light years away from my sons 175. I am 14 stone and it pulled me along effortlessly.The boost bottle gives it instant throttle response off the bottom of the rev range. It was built by the guy that came second in the twinshock class on an armstrong ccm at this years nostalgia trial. Sorry he actually came first but he was beaten by a guy on a trick 21st century cub not a genuine 1980s twinshock.

Yes im sure you posted that before on her, it is a very nice bike but i just cant understand how that boost bottle works? The tube going into the bottle is in the middle of it, surely what goes in there isnt going to be able to come out, it will get a build up of fuel, which would then all tip out when the front wheel is in the air, it just seems really odd thats all.

Im genuinely interested on how it works, if you can get any more info on it i would appreciate it.