95 Beta Techno Jetting & Manual

instinctual

HI all - I just picked up another trials bike - the '95 Beta Techno - :D

I had it shipped from 2,000 ft above sea level to roughly 7,000 ft above sea level. I've been digging around and can't seem to find any manuals online to list what the stock jetting was on this bike? Does anybody know what the stock jetting was, needle position, main, pilot, etc.?

Thanks much for any help!

I hate to ask but is this the DelOrto or was it replaced with a Mikuni? I replaced the DelOrto on my '95 with a Mikuni because I couldn't get jets and it was the best modification I made.

Dan

It's got a DelOrto - it was in Arizona @ 2k feet with a 120 main - I reduced that down to a 112 (I'm at 7k feet) and it seems to work well - tried a 108 and that was too lean - I'm thinking a 110 or 111 should be perfect. Right now everything is great except that it doesn't quite wrap out at the very top end.

The other fun I discovered is that in trying to rebuild the rear brake caliper one of the bolts is so extremely stuck it won't come out - tried soaking, heat, vice grips, bent 3 allen wrenches - crazy. Ended up having to order a new one because of the final condition - aaaaaack!!

Other than that, seems to be a great bike thus far, just can'jt wait to get some rear brakes on her :banana2: