Going To Cannich

oceanvibe

Oh, I cant wait till I can drive, then I could travel to some 'interesting' trials spots...such as Scotland rather then the Derbyshire 'common lot' sections.

All we have is a few logs, banks and a few small rocks...how jealous I am of your competitions. :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Boofont i was not the person trying to fix the bike in a field ( i know how you fell a bit). My two other friends dropped out after both of them broke their bikes, I on the other hand finished the trial and was finish at 1 o'clock while you were on youe 3 lap Boofont.

Gavin

Come to Annet on the 28th of December and you'll see what a real trial is all about. I found the trial wasn't really testing all of us we found it a bit to easy BRING ON THE LOCHABER TRIAL'S nice and hard.

I found the trial wasn't really testing all of us we found it a bit to easy BRING ON THE LOCHABER TRIAL'S nice and hard.

Yes Gavin, I can see that you all found the trial easy. As yer man REV'er say's "i went round on about 40!!.......". Well, you really whooped me with my score of 52!

Great fun at Cannich even with the weather :santa1: Thanks to boofont and monty for the welcome and guiding round the laps. Also a big cheers to all at I&DMCC for setting it out. for the record I went round for 57, quite chuffed as it was my first trial for 12 years !

see you on the 4th

:o Hi to you all, I'm Dave, the elusive secretary of IDMCC.

CLICK HERE to go straight to our site and click on latest news for resuts and updates.

I didn't mean to slag the trial off , it was a good trial but it would have nice to have been a bity harder.

Gavin, when you can clean all the sections or come pretty close, you can then say the trial was too easy for you. :D

The "Sair Heid" is held in woods with soft, sandy ground underfoot, with banks, hills and turns through the trees.

No rocks, no burns, no worries. ;) Dave

post-3-1071922046.gif