New To The Forum

jrysherco1117

Hello my name is Jordan Young, i am new to the forum. Hopefully i can answer some questions some people have; and maybe some people can answer some of my own questions when i have them.... This is a great site, i really respect what this does, is doing, and will continue to do for the sport of Observed Trials.

haha, no it didn't stick again after that, put that really messed me up for the rest of the trials, cuase i was nerves it was going to happen again, and it took me about 30 minutes to find all the parts thats flew out when i pulled the cable out, so i had to rush as well. But thanks for the welcome.

haha, no it didn't stick again after that, put that really messed me up for the rest of the trials, cuase i was nerves it was going to happen again, and it took me about 30 minutes to find all the parts thats flew out when i pulled the cable out, so i had to rush as well. But thanks for the welcome.

Oops, sounds like pops is letting you learn a few things the hard way!

That is OK, I plan on giving him a proper thrashing next weekend! :guinness:

Oh ya i forgot about that, naw i cant go Have no plane ticket :/ and no bike, But i would deff like to.

I'll get shot for this!

Hey, no prob, just take off friday and Monday, pops can get the last minute airfare, and we'll take care of the rest! :guinness:

Cannot get you out of school though! Bummer!