Face Masks

j@mes

I very much doubt it but has anyone had any experience with face masks for use whilst riding. Problem is where i go practicing is in a valley with heavy tree cover and because im practicing almost everyday i'm smoking my self-out and so I have a continous cough and bit of a lack of breathing and my mum who also worked this out accusing me of smoking. It is solved if i don't ride the bike for a couple of weeks so i have to get a mask of some sought. I was thinking of a mask like cyclists in citys use ( http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/itemviewer.asp...4&type=clothing ) and fixing some elastic to it and putting it around my helmet with tape like googles and can put on the top of my visor. Any help appreciated i spose i could always get an electric trials bike or convert my beta.

Umm, interesting problem. I agree that riding under heavy tree cover can lead to choking on exhaust fumes. I'm not sure whether any face masks will help. I suppose you could try and find a bulletin board for dispatch riders, either motorbikes or bicycles, for help.