Observing The Next Usa World Round

ringo

With all the talk about how lacking the world round was with regards to observing I began to wonder how Cabastany, Dougie,Fuji, Jarvis, Raga and the rest of the "Professionals" felt.

We know for fact that they read this board but they never respond. Granted, as professionals they wouldn't want to risk loosing their AMA membership for speaking their mind so I think we understand why they don't comment. :hyper:

We all sit back and judge the scoring [myself included] but maybe they really don't care. Maybe they actually like comming to America where they know that they have the opportunity to get away with making one of our checkers change their score.

I'm thinking that if it really were a problem then they [The people in charge] would bring their own "Professional Observers"

It does stand to reason that a Professional sport should have professional referees, does it not?

We can all talk about it but I'll join Ishy as a proactive fix. I'll check at the next world round and I guarantee you that my section will be scored the same for all riders.

That's two confirmed section leaders with years of experience who will not stand down to intimidating riders.

Who's next???

So are we counting you in as well Fraceman???

I'm 100% serious about getting the [qualified] observers set up in advance as it could put America #1 in all areas for a world round.