Robregordo 2008

frenchie

Hola,

So, is Robregordo the bonus prize for missing out on the Pre 65 Scottish, hands up who's off to help empty the Spanish wine lake.....

and take in the trial as well.

Anybody fancy breaking up the journey down, I live about three inches down from Limoges and three inches in from Bordeaux have access to some excellent if not superb trials land, so if you want to get you eye in before the trial let me know , its about halfway in distance.

Hopefully Micky and I will be there on twinshocks so the countdown begins..

Hasta la vista....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too plus 3 other guys from Midland Classic :huh:

They are flying down to Madrid while i'm driving the van. Well taking the ferry acksherly :P

But when we all get there we must make a small corner of the beer terrace Trials Central Spanish annexe :D

Oh dear May is gonna be very very expensive. Then again you cant take it with you :D

Count me in Frenchie, I hear the wine wine lake in your neck of the woods is worth a try? Not too sure about these 'new age' twinshockers flying to events but it would be excellent to see a good Brit entry. I am sure it is the year of a mighty triumph for a Majesty.....or a Beamish, Seeley or even a Whitehawk!!! Those Spanish marques were never that good....were they? (only jesting)

I intend to be there with 2 friends. Never been, have no real idea where it is, don't speak the language, have only one driver and no accomodation sorted, ACU licences hopefully in the post and not entered or even made contact as yet! Luckily my next door neighbour is Spainsh so I may be able to get some help! Hoping to get the ferry as far down as we can to spare the poor old Transit! Would love to take my Beamish but I can't operate the clutch due to arthritis so I will have to take my very trick Cub. Hope to meet up with some friends and Beamish owners down there and maybe sample some wine! I will win prettiest bike if they have such a class! See you there...

To the Beamish Owners Club: I heard in Sotobike we were already in contact with you, no problem to sort out your acomodation, entries and hotel reservations. Please email me to greeves@telefonica.net

UK licence is OK with a starting permit.

Edited by Greeves

BOC

You have to make sure you obtain an FIM Gold Cover Start permission with repatriation insurance cover built in.

I know that my licence is SACU and I have to get the cover from the ACU in Rugby, I'm not sure if AMCA can arrange this, you must check it out, sooner rather than later.

Remember in any country, no release and repatriation insurance = NO RIDE!

Big John