Robregordo 2008

frenchie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big John

How about a report on travelling to Robregordo, time taken travelling, route, documentation etc. Appologies if this has all been covered elsewhere.

I would be intrested for next year.

Many thanks

Ross

Edited by B40RT

Congratulations - You have managed something I have never achieved - a photo of John Moffat with his feet up! :wall:

Don't talk rubbish, I bought two photos from you taken with me on the Matchless at the Pre-65 Scottish with my feet up, via Trials Photos....

Big John

Big John

How about a report on travelling to Robregordo, time taken travelling, route, documentation etc. Appologies if this has all been covered elsewhere.

I would be intrested for next year.

Many thanks

Ross

Ross, I travelled there by plane, so I can't help you really, however there are a couple of the Lanarkshire guys going next year, for info contact Alan Scott at LMCC as he has some calculations already done from Scotland.

Big John

Thanks to all at Sotobike for staging a world class event, I enjoyed it even though I did spend a week in a Madrid hospital and missed the actual trial! The atmosphere and whole spectacle of the event was present from the time we arrived in Robregordo on the Thursday. We are booked for next year already! Many thanks to Javier, Manolo and Kike who kept me almost constant company during my extended stay in the Capital and filled in for lack lack of espa

Don't talk rubbish, I bought two photos from you taken with me on the Matchless at the Pre-65 Scottish with my feet up, via Trials Photos....

Big John

......and i have at least....erm .... managed two one pic with his feet up over the last 20 years or so.... :wall:

Edited by Slapshot 3