Greetings From Gippsland, Aus

betabro

Hi All,

I'm in a little place on the SE tip of the Australian mainland, called Mirboo North. 2 mins from the forest, with a big hill in the backyard.

Been riding since 7, growing up on a NZ Sheep Farm.

I'm a trials virgin, but always wanted to have a go at it, after watching the next door neighbor ride over a 44 gallon drum on a TL125. We used them for mustering.

Past bikes i've had, have been an Yamaha Mx80, XL100, XR200, RD250LC, GPZ900R. Currently i'm riding a 06 DRZS set up for Dual Sporting and the latest is a, Beta Rev3, the the best thing i've ever ridden.

I think it was the quickest I have ever fallen in love with a bike. I reckon I was fishing for my deposit within the first minute of the test ride. I'll pick it up today or tomorrow, the kids 125 Oset will be here today hopefully. I think I have found another passion.

Thanks for having such a great resource for us to learn from.

Cheers

Kem

Kem

welcome to the madness bro.Have you got the sections marked out yet.See you Sunday for the Mirboo North round of the gippsland championship.Scorpa Vs Beta

Later Drakey

Edited by Drakey

Thanks all,

Yeah, i'm getting there with the track Drakey. I've cut the tracks over the paddock, still haven't got all the thistles though.

I'll pick up the pallets today and my bike tomorrow.

No family here on Sunday, unfortunately they are headed to Tatura for a few days.

I'll still be here getting some more house painted or is that building sections. A big see saw over the fence is next.

C U Sunday. They don't call them Beta's for nothing Drakey :thumbup: .

Cheers

Kem

• 1 month later...

Here's that first decent bruise, Holding presure over a couple of truck tires, that I didn't get lined up for. Tried to correct on the way up but crossed up on the landing, on to my shoulder must have clipped the frame with my leg too. Photo0021_000.jpg No gain without pain.