315r Protective Covers / Guards

boner

Guys, picked myself up a shiny 2004 315R at the weekend, and really don't fancy scratching it to bits with my boots.

I'm wanting to get a clutch cover and a flywheel cover and perhaps some frame protectors too.

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone that sells, protective covers / guards for the 315?

Thanks - Matt.

Edited by Boner

Technosel is a good start. Make some templates in card first of the areas that you want to protect, then cut up you sheet and replace as you need. Airbox side is important to do.

If that's not enough for you try lewisportusa.com. Adrian used to do some poly engine covers that were a bit more substantial.

I owned 5 315s and just did the Technosel thing and it kept them looking neat and tidy. The frames take a hammering and still come up looking good when freshend up with a Johnson Baby Wipe!

Thanks Subira, looks like I might have to go down that route...

To be honest - I'm stunned that there aren't more options out there.

Will drop Lewisportusa a line. I see that they do a host of bits for the 4RT, perhaps they'll do some for the 315 too.

Cheers - Matt.

Edited by Boner