How To Apply Technosel

boner

Guys, have brought a sheet of clear Technosel (from BVM) to cover a few areas on my Mont.

I'm looking to put it on my clutch & ignition covers & frame - to prevent boot scuff.

Has anyone got any tips or tricks to applying it to curved surfaces, without getting any wrinkles or air bubbles?

Cheers - matt.

dude, its dead easy, firsty get a plain sheet of a4 and make your template, takes 5 mins each side, then place the template on the technosel and draw round.

Then get a hair dryer and gently heat the casing your applying to. This needs only to take the cold out of casing, be carefull no to heat any plastics in surrounding area.

Then peel of your plastic and apply. Working from the middle brush to outside with sweeping motion, then then neat bit is gently heat with hairdryer, which will melt the plastic covering and make the glue wetter thus enabling a really tight stick.

THATS IT. GOOD LUCK

dude, its dead easy, firsty get a plain sheet of a4 and make your template, takes 5 mins each side, then place the template on the technosel and draw round.

Then get a hair dryer and gently heat the casing your applying to. This needs only to take the cold out of casing, be carefull no to heat any plastics in surrounding area.

Then peel of your plastic and apply. Working from the middle brush to outside with sweeping motion, then then neat bit is gently heat with hairdryer, which will melt the plastic covering and make the glue wetter thus enabling a really tight stick.

THATS IT. GOOD LUCK

Don't forget to use a good degreasing agent to get rid of any erm, grease :shutup: