Anything Goes

davey

You serious?

First, look above. You'll see there's a special section for Beta. This is where people who like spaggetti and speaking with their hands hang out. They also like pinching girls bums. But they don't dare pinch HL's bum 'cause she'll hit you if you do. Be careful here. Social deviants like r2wtrials also hang out in the Beta section. r2wtrials is trials answer to a psychopathic maniac. If he asks where you live for gods sakes don't tell him.

Whatever you do don't make the mistake of accidently going into either the pre-65, classic trials or twinshock forums. You'll never get out. People like Big John will bore you to death on the relative merits of an M48 over an M199A Bultaco. It's like having the life sucked out of you.

Second, thank you for providing the frame number prefix. This is a start.

Third. It took me 15 mins to figure out what you wanted. Please punctuate and capitilize posts in future. Oh and by capitalize I mean the first letter in a sentence and the first letter in a proper noun. NOT LIKE THIS. This will get you killed. Andy (site owner) is usually very placid but if you do that or use text speak he will send his tame Nigereans after you.

Thank you

Edited by TooFastTim

Yea what he said.

OK I have nothing to add or offer to this thread I just wanted to be included. Also know nothing about Beta other than 2 things. They got this weird no dog bone rear shock, also is off set to one side on later models, And the exhaust does this crazy crossover thing, starts on one side and ends on the other. I really wish it would make up its mind where it wants to be. :banana2:

Although I have heard that they are very good machines.

Check out www.betatrialuk.com, its the website for John Lampkin the main beta importer in the UK. They have full listings and pictures of all the beta models. PLus there is something on there where you can put in your frame number to check it, havn't used it myself so I don't know what information it will give you but it's worth a go.