Stolen From Herts

jamese.82

last saturday night my lock up garage was broken into and both of my daughters' motorcycles were stolen, she is heartbroken. One is a pw80 the pink and white version and in mint condition and the other was a ty80 runner but tatty...... have frame no's if i get any leads. shame but they must of been a bit stupid because they left the more expensive B40 behind??? just lucky my gasser wasn't in there too! but they cut off four big security padlocks from each corner of the door and then broke it off the runners..... any suggestions to what i can do to the next one i get to keep the thieving scumbags out??? i have decided not to keep that one after that. :thumbup: thanks in advance for any replies

feel for you thats really S*it.

Apart from more beefy locks im not sure.

Were the bikes chained up to an anchor?

to be fair if they broke the padlocks off i'm suer they'd have no bother with the chain.

maybe use some elctricty to keep the B4$t4rDS out.

Sorry to hear this. You must make sure the Police create a 'Police Record' for each of the bikes on the Police National Computer (PNC). They can do this using the make, model, frame number, engine number, colour etc etc. The bikes do not need to be road registered to do this, but if they are found, it makes them easier to trace back to the rightful owner. If the losers of stolen bikes cannot be found and the bikes not proved to be stolen, sometimes the thieves may get them back and escape any prosecution. It is frustrating for the Police when items are not recorded (I speak from experience)

Please get them recorded on PNC.

Best of luck and I hope they are found.

• 2 months later...

sorry to hear that mate. there really are complete tw*ts.

they probably didnt steel the b40 becuase they are much easier to trace as they may have been registered and they are rare??? so if if someone was to see it then you would defo go for a second look. so thats prob why they didnt steel the b40

i am sooooo sorry to hear that m8