Downloading Tc Videos

rodjackson

Does anyone know a way to download Trials Central videos (like the newly posted indoor rounds) all at once, rather than one clip at a time? I'm sure there is a way to do it, but I five every attempt. I have a PC, my wife tells me a Mac would do it in short order.

There isn't a way I know of. I did used to zip them up and provide as one big archive. However there was rather a lot from Sheffield and it wouldn't take too many users all downloading the same 2-300MB file at once to swamp the server bandwidth and slow things down so I didn't this time. might do now though since the initial rush for them has gone.

I use "Flashget". It's freeware and works very well, with very little setting up.

Can select a default directory to save in to, control bandwidth usage, so you can still get on with something else while they're downloading, even schedule them to be downloaded when you're not using the PC, and it's just a right click selection to save anything with it, same as usual.

Clicky Here