Brake Disks

dwdwdw

Hello all I have just got a beta rev3 250cc both the front & rear disks/rotors are loose but the bolts holding the disks to the wheel are very tight. I do not want to overtighten them & strip the threads, any ideas what these bolts should be torqued up to? There is slight movement (1mm) in front & rear disks is this normal? The bolts have washers under them & its almost like the washers are too thin & the bolts are bottoming out. There is no wear on the disks where the pads press on them. regards Clive

Hello all I have just got a beta rev3 250cc both the front & rear disks/rotors are loose but the bolts holding the disks to the wheel are very tight. I do not want to overtighten them & strip the threads, any ideas what these bolts should be torqued up to? There is slight movement (1mm) in front & rear disks is this normal? The bolts have washers under them & its almost like the washers are too thin & the bolts are bottoming out. There is no wear on the disks where the pads press on them. regards Clive

They are fine, they are floating disk brakes.