Ty80 Exhaust Bracket

betarick

Visit My WebsiteHi there just finished getting frame ready for painting and i found some grind marks on frame under seat it looks like the braket that exhaust mounts to as been removed for some reason? can anyone whip there seat off and take a picture of bracket or give us some dimensions of braket as i have nothing to go off when making a new one any help would be great as im pretty much knackered at the mo!

Hi betarick,

yes the bad news is somebody in their wisdom has decided to remove the bracket that holds the oil tank/bottle and the exhaust. I've taken a pic of the bracket from underneath hope they give you an idea of what is missing, if you are struggling let me know and I will make a template and post it to you.

If you are thinking of doing away with the autolube system and running on pre-mix you won't need the oil tank so it should be simple enough to just make a bracket to hold the exhaust. :rotfl:

post-997-1204564369.jpg