Dougie Lampkin Experience

bigfoot

I've been to the riding school for the last four years and hopefully many more to come. Its a great day out and theirs always plenty of laughs. You go away with a better understanding of riding trials. Although putting it into practise is something else.

Doug's demo at the end of the day was just awesome, although it did make you think about giving it up. The high point of the day......well it had to be Whit's cheeky comment, If he's going next year book me in the same.day.

Priceless.

And great photos Andy.

Edited by Cota Kid

Cracking set of photos Andy - and you are obviously a genius with Paintshop Pro as I appear to have my feet up on all photos apart from the VTOL shot! How on EARTH did you manage that?

Just watched my video back of Doug doing his demonstration. The man is a magician. Thats the only way I can describe it. I'm sure he must have a magic flying bike or something, cos it seems to defy all laws of Physics (as defined in the 'Kinky Boots Big Book of Physics' - in which gravity is the strongest force in the world which nothing can overcome!)

Once I get my head round installing a Firewire port in this PC, I might be able to do something with the video...but don't hold your breath.....

Cheers

KB.

Kinell, the lad you were talking about - Josh 125 GG - I think that might be Josh Brain from the Isle of Man. He's not a bad little rider is he? He's 11 I think. I saw him on some of Andy's pictures so I assume that who you are talking about.