Practice

city trials

Good morning USA. Here's a photo of the practice area. It's a tight one. The event itself is located in the heart of the city - with two sections right near the paddock and hotels. The rest of the sections are along the coastline.

My pleasure, Martin. I'll do my best to provide you all with coverage of the event and the culture we are experiencing here in Europe. We're getting more comfortable with the tour as the day's go along. But, I'm not going to lie to anyone, this is very tough, both physically and mentally. As much as we've learned, we're still learning.

Pat, Noel and I really could use all the internet cheering from the USA as we can get. Yes, we're getting home-sick at times.

Pat , I have seen you ride. You CAN do it. We all love what you are doing. Thanks, May sound kinda corny but you have a whole country behind you. Do your best and you will kick butt. Way proud of you. Go get them.