Buying My First Trial Bike Advice Please

firestarter1977

hi all

well a year has passed and i now seem to have a little more time to think about getting into trials ... i did attempt it a year ago but had to put it on the back burner while my little boy got going .

ok i have managed to get in contact with a few guys who are into trials and are members of the barnsely club which i intend to join all been well.

but the question is i have been offered a beta rev 3 2000 , new plastics , chain and sprockets and has supposed to have been looked after for

if you know its come from a good background and its well look after then thats a rare thing to know about a used bike,

if not by a 125, a beta or a gas gas probably, there hae enough power for the first few years of any beginner

cheers fella

i dont know the background on the bike but if i was to have a look at it i may beable to see some signs of if its been cared for or not ......

my main worry was buying something that everyone tells you not to buy. in this case the rev 3 lol

have read on here that the coolant can rot the casings is that usual ?? and if so can they be repaired ? or are they magnesium, if they are alloy i can weld them !

thanks for the advice

regards mark

Guest majestyman340
hi all

well a year has passed and i now seem to have a little more time to think about getting into trials ... i did attempt it a year ago but had to put it on the back burner while my little boy got going .

ok i have managed to get in contact with a few guys who are into trials and are members of the barnsely club which i intend to join all been well.

but the question is i have been offered a beta rev 3 2000 , new plastics , chain and sprockets and has supposed to have been looked after for