Enduro-cross In Mi On June 7

I remember the double jump at the end of Goodyear highway and it is safe to say that at no time did it ever enter my mind to try to jump from one to the other

on my Beta. Infact I was sure those were two single jumps??? Whats a double??? I was perfectly content rolling over each one at a time. It would be worth the trip just to see Joe hoisting the Sherco thru the air. I agree, A class may be a little upset if a trials bike wins ....Again it would be worth the drive just to watch that.

Someone video it for me since I have to work on our event for Sunday. I hope all that go are still planning on making it to Metamora Trials event on Sunday.

It should be a good one!

Need to have a bunch of the Advanced class riders ride the E-cross the day before Metamora..........That way they will all be tired and my over 100 score the next day will seem better. :(<_<

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE TRIALS "GUY" WHO SHOWED THE MOTO GUYS HOW IT'S DONE! It was a mudfest for sure. but Joe Kutchey hammered the A class. He was able to lap 5 other riders in the first 6 lap heat race. In his second heat he also won by a solid margin. One of the few riders to double the jumps. He was the ONLY guy on a trials bike! Photos coming soon.

Congrats JOE!