Scarborough

wetfeet

fantastic news for Scarborough and district motor club with the IRC sponsorship it must be hard work getting such sponsorship in place for the club so well done!! but reading all of the article would they not be in a good position to put a world round on in the future? i know its an awful lot of work but they do have the structure in place to run an event of this size? "permanent road network and permanent hard standing Parc Ferme ect." and 600+ members its only a thought so don't all shout at once

but again well done to the guys(and girls) who got IRC on board

The access road into Low North Park is narrow and involves a sharp turn over a bridge to get to the gate. It's not a problem for even the largest vans but I suspect the big factory trucks might struggle.

Dave C has done some fantastic work on the commercial stuff and we're working on a number of other initiatives including renewal of the facilities (a new office was installed last year and a new toilet block has just been built) and an ongoing process of land management and section building among several other things. The club web site is also in the process of being re-built from the ground up to provide a more proactive results service and be a more comprehensive source of practical information about trials in general and SDMC events in particular (once I get my finger out). Big things have already happened and more are on the way :D