Itsa North American Championship

The International Twinshock Association (ITSA) will host the first two of four rounds of the ITSA North American Championship at Little Egypt Off-road park in Marion, Il on Saturday June 7th and Sunday June 8th. These rounds also pay ITSA South East regional, ITSA Mid West regional, and ahrma points. Modern bikes are also welcome to ride.

Rounds three and four will be held at Ginder's Ranch in Dickson the last week-end of September.

Come and ride with ITSA, a real twin-shock trial, single line sections, with no splits. Any and all twin-shock bikes are welcome, we have classes for all of them. As usual, there will be a family atmosphere campfire on Saturday night and it'll be a hoot.

:banana2: If you can make it , twinshocker or not , go and ride ! ITSA events are always a great ride ! Always challenging sections ,(class appropriate ! ), no splits , peer scoring , serious NO STOP rules ... And some of the greatest folks I've ever had the pleasure of riding with !

I've never driven back home without a silly grin on my face for at least a week after ! And you can always get tips and learn from like minded individuals ! A experience for any trials rider that should not be passed up !

Glenn :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...