Rear Shock Rebound Adjustment 2008 250

howard

Hi, The rebound damping screw seems to be at the back rather than the left side(as in 2007). Has anyone worked out how to adjust it without stripping everything. How many clicks does it have? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Hi, The rebound damping screw seems to be at the back rather than the left side(as in 2007). Has anyone worked out how to adjust it without stripping everything. How many clicks does it have? Thanks.

Hey Howard...Got the exact same problem on my 06...now with a Cabi Replica shock......now your normally the guy with all the best answers :banana2:

Best of balance.

Neo

Hi, Both the black springed '08 and the red springed '07 shocks have rebound adjustment screws on the left/back/lower end. The screw head on the '08 is smaller and more difficult to get at , but with a longish screwdriver it can be approached almost straight , and the adjustments made. I now use a TRP shock with the >85kgm spring , but that's another topic!

Steve alias Howard!

So it is basically the same as '07? You see i never knew what them kids had in their hands at the WTC!

Do tell about the TRP Howard!

My '07 shock is still hanging in there, still think it is a timebomb though, much depends upon how you ride the things I suppose! :banana2: