Maico And Husqvarna Twinshock Trials Bikes

feetupfun

• 5 months later...

a few years ago, when AHRMA was hot, i planned on building a 250 Trials Husky, based on the oval cased engine, OSSA flywheel, yamaha front end, with a 69 to 71 frame, do to the fact that at that time, nobody wanted those years of the Husky, do to the rules and class they ran in.

i wanted to compete in the Classic class, basicly any kit framed 175cc penton, Sachs, Puch ect, including right hand shift spanish 4 speeds,

i figured the right hand shift 4 speed Husky would have been ok. so i rounded up the bits , then contacted the powers that Be with AHRMA.

after a couple months they responded. that it would have to be a split frame...like the MX classic class, and that the bike i was building would compete in modern classic...keep in mind i ride the expert line...

and i didnt see myself, doing worth a crap on that line, with such a bike, i still have some of the bits, and that stupid ruling was the beginning of the end for me and AHRMA..

but, i would have made a badass Husky trials bike for sure... lol